- Hubo has taken all reasonable precautions and measures to treat Personal Information as confidential with industry standards that it has implemented to protect from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss of the Personal Information.
Information Collection and Use
- Collection: For a better experience while using our Platform, we may require you to provide us with certain Personal Information. The Personal Information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. Our system collects information that is sent over the internet without your control. Some examples of the information we collect and analyse include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, login, email, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, and from our Platform, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; the email id you used to call our customer service.
- Use: While availing of our services you will provide access to Hubo with your Personal Information. If that information is wrong, you can request us to modify or delete the same. Hubo will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Personal Information is modified and used for rendering services to you and as otherwise in compliance with laws. When editing or deleting Personal Information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. Hubo may at its discretion reject any request that is contrary to law, requires un-reasonable technical efforts. We do not assure that we will delete all residual copies and archives made by any third party without our knowledge and consent.
- Hubo shall use your Personal Information to communicate with you. The said communication can either be by calls, text or emails. If at any time you wish to not receive any communication from our end you can opt-out of the same by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Your Personal Information may be shared with third parties who have the authority to receive such information if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary:
- in response to any authority having to receive such information under law;
- to comply with any order of the court;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Hubo, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In addition to the above, we may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- to facilitate our service provided through our Platform;
- to provide the service on our behalf; or
- to assist us in analysing how our service is used on the Platform.
Choices with Regard to Access of Information
- Hubo does not make any unsolicited calls or otherwise market any products or services, except for in relation to the purpose for which such information has been provided or taking any feedback, addressing any complaints, informing you about new features or products. User shall not disclose their Personal Information to any third parties that us not authorised by Hubo and verify the identity of such person who seeks information. Hubo will communicate with the users through call, SMS, email or notices posted on the Platform or through any other means available, which shall include but not be limited to text, other forms of messaging, calls etc. As stated above, the users can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their account or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hubo may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and to the extent that you choose not to receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list. Should you evidence any violation of our terms and policies, please write to us at email@example.com and report such an incident.
Confidentiality and Permitted Use
- Hubo may have to use Personal Information without reference to any persona or identity for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purpose and may transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
- All Hubo employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every user's sensitive personal data and information.
Transfer of Information
- Hubo may also disclose or transfer the user's Personal Information and other information which a user provides, to another third party as part of reorganisation, restructuring or a sale of the assets of Hubo to another company. Any third party to which Hubo transfers or sells its assets or shares will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and other information that a user provides to us.
- On unaffiliated sites, Hubo may display interest-based advertising using the information you make available to us when you interact with our Platform, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as subscriptions on our Platform, visiting sites that contain Hubo content or ads.
- We do not provide any Personal Information to advertisers or to third-party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards. Further, some third parties may provide us information about you (such as the sites where you have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.
- We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
- To protect the security of your Personal Information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. To prevent unauthorized access to Personal Information, it is important for you to monitor those who have access to your password and to your computer, laptop or any other device through which your account can be accessed. Be sure to sign off when finished while using a shared computer. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary above, please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% (one hundred per cent) secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Our services provided on the Platform do not address anyone under the age of 13 (thirteen). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 (thirteen). In the case we discover that a child under 13 (thirteen) has provided us with Personal Information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
To the Grievance Officer:
Name: Midhun Lal
Phone Number: +91 98957 04223
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org